Do you have a love story to celebrate?
Because we have the ultimate venue to celebrate at!
We've always celebrated Love, Peace and Great Film, but we're putting 'love' under the spotlight this summer. From friends, family, forever-partners and everyone in between, love is what you make it. So make it up to our rooftop and celebrate your #RooftopRomance with us underneath the stars.
Whether it’s an engagement, a wedding for your pooch, a vow renewal, a special anniversary or a big birthday bash for your bestie, we’re giving you the opportunity to win our Rooftop Film Club venue at the iconic Bussey Building in Peckham, London.
The lucky winner will have access to screen a film of their choice at our rooftop cinema, complete with a bar and food tab up to the value of £1000. We’ll even throw in a cake!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is share your Love Story with us and explain why Rooftop Film Club is the perfect destination to celebrate #RooftopRomance in every sense of the word!
Terms and conditions apply. See below for how to enter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Rooftop Film Club, Bussey Building, Roof A, 133 Rye Ln, London SE15 4ST (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win sole use of The Rooftop Film club venue and adjacent Bussey Rooftop Bar for their celebration. The winner will also receive:
- £1000 tab for food and/or drinks.
- A cake (up to the value of £50).
- A film screening. Please note, the promoter will work with the winner to accommodate their film of choice, however there will be some restrictions which will be out of the Promoter’s control (i.e it is unlikely that the Promoter will be able to licence new releases).
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must email Rooftop Film Club at [email protected] with the subject line ‘MY LOVE STORY’ and their name, contact details (address, email, phone number) and details of the Love Story they would like to celebrate at the venue. Information should include the following:
- What is the Love Story you wish to celebrate?
- Who are the people celebrating?
- Are there any significant dates of which we need to be aware of?
5. The Competition entries will be judged by a panel of three judges based on the most interesting Love Story. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
6. The winners will be required to host their party on a Sunday or Monday evening in July or August 2019. Doors will open at 6pm and will close at 11.30pm The maximum guest capacity is 80 people.
7. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
8. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required. Publicity would be in the form of providing photographs/or being available for photographs/video that would be published on Rooftop Film Club’s social, digital and marketing channels and any associated publicity at Rooftop Film Club’s discretion.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
10. The promotion is open to entries from Friday 29th March 2019 to May 10th 2019 inclusive. The winner will be notified in the week commencing May 13th 2019 via email/phone. The winner will be announced on social media and will have a week to choose the date of their celebration party.
11. There is one main prize and no runner up prizes. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
13. The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by the participant solely for the purpose of operating this Promotion and for no other purpose.
14. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.